I awoke this morning to find that it was only 35 degrees outside. This is not what i expect to see during spring break. Apparently the faeries have withheld the memo from you letting you know that it was in fact Spring. Why else would you have allowed Jack Frost to be distributing this white crystalline substance that was falling outside my window. Please contact him and order him to cease and desist because I hate that snow crap. I'm tired of winter and having to build a fire in the woodstove (like it would kill any of the three men at my house to do it). I want to see my pretty purple flowers out front. Thanks for your help.
Your frozen friend
Sunday i had this pain just below the base of my skull on the left side, now it has moved also into my shoulder. Nothing is helping, it's just getting worse. I've tried ibuprofen, heating pad, massage, pressure points. I finally resolved to making a dr's apt (which is today at 2:45pm) because i cant even sit here at my desk without crying because it hurts so bad.EDIT: March 27th
Kyle, Kaitlin's dad showing team spirit by wearing a viking hat. Horns were put in upside down, oops.
FG vs Seaside.... Ali got to shoot a freethrow
shot from the Burlingham game
shot from the Aloha game
Team after end of tournament
another shot of the girls huddled in the corner
Ali got a new hat for every game
Brian playing with his new metal detector, hunting for "GOLD"
New outfit for the ride home after a long weekend
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
1. “There’s no crying in baseball”
2. “Jean Louise. Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passing.”
3. “And I thought you'd be bigger.”
4. “The strangeness of this life cannot be measured: in trying to produce my own death, I was elevated to the status of a living hero.”
5. “I'm not crazy, I've just been a very bad mood for the last 40 years!”
6. “You ever seen a duck that couldn't swim? Quack, quack!”
7. “Do you believe that if a man repents enough for what he done wrong, than he'll get to go back to the time that was happiest for him and live there forever? Could that be what heaven's like?”
8. “Just give me the key! Listen, I stayed... at the Bixby House. I brushed my goddamn teeth right next to the tub where Sir David Smith drowned his whole family, and I stopped being afraid of vampires when I was 12. Do you know why I can stay in your spooky old room, Mr. Olin? Because I know that ghoulies and ghosties and long-legged beasties... don't exist. And even if they did, there's no God to protect us from them, now is there?”
9. “Any man thats got the guts to sell his soul for love has got the power to change the world, you didn't do it for greed, you did it for the right reason, maybe that puts God on your side, to them that makes you dangerous, makes you unpredictable, thats the best thing you can be right now.”
10. “He must write one hell of a letter.”
11.” Hey! For the record, every time I laughed at one of your jokes, I was faking it.” i now pronounce you chuck and larry
12. “What were you doing in
13. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
14. "Of course, we're not going to go round parading ourselves in a room full of men. This isn't... France, for God's sake"
15. " Rule One: Life is not a popularity contest, but it is a contest. Boo-hoo, they don't like me. Rule Two: You grab that scared little loser inside you and you beat the living crap out of him. Rule Three: When is enough enough? Enough is *never* enough." Last Holiday